Monday, December 1, 2008

Flushmount Albums

I mentioned in a previous post about how I fell in love with flushmount albums. I still am. If we weren't on a budget, there would be no question about it, I would HAVE to have one. I ran across a talented photographer who offers 5 hours, pictage gallery, flushmount album, proof book, and a cd of images for $1500. Thats pretty damn good if you ask me considering some photographers want $900 for a flusmount alone. However, the hubby and I were discussing our options and asking ourselves exactly how important this flushmount album is for us. Yes, I love them but we came to the conclusion that I can live without them if it means we can save a good $500 dollars. You can always get one made later and there are plenty of other album options. So while this certain photographer is still open for consideration, so are other photographers who don't offer albums but may offer more hours. With $500 in savings we can afford to spend a little more on other stuff.

Planning on a budget can be very difficult if you don't have the patience. Luckily we have plenty of time to plan. Plus, I dont really see the point in spending so much money on ONE day. This way we can also concentrate on whats really important, and thats celebrating our marriage with our families.

No comments: