Tuesday, December 9, 2008

a girl can only dream...

Ever since I started wedding planning, two things I knew for sure were that purple would be my main color and I'd wear purple shoes under my gown. I have a pair I love that would have been PERFECT. They are just the right shade and everything. Problem is... I stained them one drunken night in Vegas :( So lately I've been scouring the web for the perfect pair and today I stumbled upon these beauties from Forzieri! Too bad they're $229. I do love admiring them though and if I had a bigger budget, I'd get them in a heartbeat!


sigh... back to searching!
Ok, I found some more...
I'm not sure if these are too dark, but I love the bow in the back!

I love the knot on these Caparro's.

These are from Nine West. Love the embellishment.

& is it weird that I love these sequin pumps?? I think they're fun!

1 comment:

Globetrottingbride said...

I love number 2 but they're really all fun!